As you have requested, here is all the information for the Wood Buffalo Regional Science Fair. Click on the link and it will take you to the website. When you get to the website click on students and parents in the top right hand corner.
Here is the logbook in a PDF for you to print off:
Our Walter & Gladys Hill Science Fair will be on March 16th. More information TBA.
Information for Friday March 27: (from the wbrsf.ca website)
- Students in Grades 4, 5 and 6 are to arrive at the Grand Ballroom – Shell Place at MacDonald Island Park at 8:15 am for registration. Students register and set-up their projects. They will receive lunch in the Exhibit Hall.Students in Grades 7-12 are staggered so they will arrive at 8:30am after the younger students.
- Parents are welcome to stay with their students during this time but will be asked to leave at 8:45am. The exhibit hall will be closed to everyone except participants, judges and volunteers between 9:00am and 2:30pm.
- Parents of Elementary participants are asked to pick up their students by 12:30pm Parents of JR, IN, and SR students, can arrive at 2:30pm to pick-up their students at the doors to the Exhibit Hall inside the building. We will not allow students to leave the Exhibit Hall without a parent picking them up (without prior consent).
- Students will be receiving a name tag and t-shirt that they will have to wear (along with a name tag) for the duration of the weekend.
- Students will food allergies or other dietary considerations will be accommodated.
Information for Saturday March 28: (from the wbrsf.ca website)
- All students are to arrive prior to 9:30am.
- The doors will open for public and media viewing at 9:30am.
- Students can visit other projects but are encouraged to stay near their own projects to explain and share their learning with the parents and public touring the projects!
- The Awards Ceremony will start around 11:30am and clean-up will take place afterwards.
- There will be no lunch served on Saturday, we hope to have students out of there by 1:00pm.
When you read the website, it will also go over project & registration checklist, safety & ethics, judging, judging process, awards and more. Please visit the website to read this information.